CUSTOMER INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
This information refers to the personal data being processed as part of the business carried out by AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI which intends, through this document, to describe its management methods, in the context of the processing of personal data of the interested parties.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
Personal Data Processing means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, the storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction .
- Categories of Personal Data processed
AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI will process the following Personal Data provided by the interested party:
- Personal and Identification Data (including name, surname, date of birth, gender, tax code)
- Contact data (including telephone, email, address)
- Purpose of the treatment
The Personal Data you have made available to AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI, will be processed to respond to specific purposes instrumental to company activities, such as institutional, organizational purposes, connected to obligations under state, regional and community laws and regulations such as:
- a) administrative and accounting obligations;
- b) for the fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations connected to the contract;
- c) any dispute management;
- d) for further cases envisaged by current legislation,
- e) sending of newsletters (legal basis art.6 paragraph 1 letter a) only with explicit and specific consent attached to the information);
- f) sending commercial communications relating to promotions, discounts, offers.
- g) sending emails for events organized by AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI (legal basis art.6 paragraph 1 letter a) only with explicit and specific consent attached to the information);
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points a) to d), the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your refusal and / or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information would prevent the execution of the contract and its non-continuation.
With regard to the purposes referred to in points e) and f), the provision of data and related consent to the processing is voluntary in nature.
- Treatment Mode
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic tools, only and exclusively for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 and in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of Personal Data (External Data Processors)
The Persons in charge of the processing of Personal Data appointed by AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI in the exercise of their functions will become aware of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to suppliers, contractors, banking and / or insurance institutions to any external subjects who provide AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI with services or services instrumental to the purposes indicated in the previous par. 2 related to the following aspects:
AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI
- Institutional activities
- Maintenance and development of the network and IT infrastructure
- Elaborations and fulfilments: administrative, accounting and fiscal
If the need arises to communicate the data to other subjects or for a use other than those mentioned above, an explicit and specific authorization will be required.
The complete list of External Data Processors of AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI is available on request (see contact details, par. 7).
- Duration of treatment and criteria used for the storage of Personal Data
The purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letters a) to d) “Purpose of the processing” of this information, your
Personal data will be processed for 10 years.
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letters e), f) and g) your personal data will be processed for 2 years.
The data will be stored both electronically and on paper, the storage times are (on
purpose in paragraph 2):
– For the purposes of a), b), c) and d) the conservation is equal to 10 years;
– For the purposes e) and f) the conservation is maximum of 24 months.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7, 15-22 and 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679 the interested party has the right to:
- Revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based
on consent before revocation (for the purposes in par. 2 letter e), f)
- Obtain access to all personal data held by AZIENDA AGRICOLA ERCOLANI
- Get access to all the information contained in this document
- Obtain the right to rectification, integration, cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten) or
limitation of the processing of personal data
- Get the right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise the above rights, you can contact the designated figures through the contacts listed in par. 7; suitable request will be provided for this request in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Data controller
– The Data Controller is
IL PRUGNOLO GENTILE DI ERCOLANI CARLO & MARCO S.N.C.
Via Fiorita 14 – 53045 Montepulciano
in the person of the current President and Representative of the Carlo Company Ercolani.
Any request relating to the personal data processed may be sent by ordinary mail to the registered office in Via Lazio, 69 – Gracciano di Montepulciano, or by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This information will be subject to updates and is available on request in the manner indicated above.